Cover art for intro (end of the world) [extended] by Ariana Grande

[Intro]
Uh

[Verse]
How can I tell if I'm in the right relationship? 我該如何判定這段感情是正確的呢
Aren't you really s'posed to know that shit? 難道人不是天生就該清楚的嗎
Feel it in your bones and own that shit? I don't know 不是該跟隨骨子直覺 好好享受其中嗎 我都不明白了
Then I had this interaction I've been thinkin' 'bout for like five weeks 和這男人間的互動讓我困惑了有五週了
Wonder if he's thinkin' 'bout it too and smiling 納悶他是否也會回憶起共渡的時光展露笑顏
Wonder if he knows that that's been what's inspirin' me 好奇他是否知道是這段感情鼓舞了我
Wonder if he's judgin' me like I am right now 納悶他是否和現在的我一樣在互相評斷彼此

[Pre-Chorus]
I don't care 我不在乎了
I'd rather tell the truth (Truth) 我寧可誠實以告
Than make it worse for you, mm (You) 也不要讓事情變得更糟

[Chorus]
If the sun refused to shine 若陽光不再閃耀
Baby, would I still be your lover? 我還會是你的愛人嗎
Would you want me there? 你還會想要我在你身邊嗎
If the moon went dark tonight 若月亮今夜黯淡夜色中
And if it all ended tomorrow 若一切將於明天宣告終結
Would I be the one on your mind, your mind, your mind? 我會是你心中最後想的那個人嗎
And if it all ended tomorrow 若明天就是世界最後一日
Would you be the one on mine? 你會是我心中最後掛念的那人嗎

 

[Verse 2]
Please, pay me no mind 請別介意我 
While I jump into your skin and change your eyes 當我就這樣進入你的生活改變你的眼神 
So you see things through mine (Through mine, through mine, through mine, through mine) 讓你能夠用我的角度去看世界
Can't you sense me? I've been right here all this time (All this time) 你能感受到嗎 我其實一直都在這裡
Would you still be here pretending you still like me? (Would you still be?) 你仍會繼續假裝你喜歡我嗎
Pretending you don't regret not thinking before asking 假裝你不後悔總是在問之前沒好好想想
Now you're long gone in Cali (Now you're long) 現在你已經離開加州
And me, I'm still unpacking (Still unpacking) 我卻還在打包行李
Why I even allowed you on the flight 我為何會允許你上那班飛機

 

[Outro]
I broke your heart because you broke mine (I broke your heart) 我傷了你的心就像你傷了我的一樣
So me, I am the bad guy (I am the bad guy) 但最終的壞人卻總是我
'Cause I'd already grieved you 因為我早已哀悼過你
And you started to realize 你這才開始意識到
I do need ya, I did (Mm) 我很需要你 我確實曾經需要
I wish I could un-need ya, so I did 但願我能捨棄你 於是我便這麼做了

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 階梯 JT 的頭像
    階梯 JT

    JT 的翻譯小窩

    階梯 JT 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()