Shawn Mendes BR (@ShawnMendesBR98) | Twitter

加拿大兩大男神合作啦!

我得說這首歌我覺得他的收放真得遠遠超於第一首單曲Wonder

Wonder有點刻意要放的感覺我覺得這首就控制得剛剛好

加上有JB助陣 相信成績應該是會不錯啦

但我還是希望Shawn去剪個頭髮啦 他現在看起來像老了十歲XD

-

[Verse 1: Shawn Mendes]
You put me on a pedestal and tell me I'm the best 誇讚我的美好 說這世上我無人能取代
Raise me up into the sky until I'm short of breath (Yeah) 高捧我至天 直至我喘不過氣
Fill me up with confidence, I say what's in my chest 建立我的自信心 從內心而散發的氣魄
Spill my words and tear me down until there's nothing left 散播謠言 摧毀我至什麼也不留下
Rearrange the pieces just to fit me with the rest, yeah 試著重整這些碎片 只為了讓我融入他人

[Chorus: Shawn Mendes]
But what if I, what if I trip? 但要是我中途跌了個跤
What if I, what if I fall? 摔得徹底 爬不起身
Then am I the monster? 要是我成了無人愛的怪物
Just let me know 那請讓我知道
And what if I, what if I sin? 要是我全身浸滿了罪惡
And what if I, what if I break? Yeah 毀滅破碎 不復能見
Then am I the monster? Yeah 成了沒人愛 沒人要的怪物
Just let mе know, yeah 那請第一時間讓我知道 

[Verse 2: Justin Bieber]
I was fifteen when the world put mе on a pedestal 年僅十五 世界就把我捧上天
I had big dreams of doin' shows and making memories 懷抱功成名就的美夢 試圖創造美好回憶
Made some bad moves tryna act cool, upset by their jealousy 淌了些渾水 試著裝鎮靜 讓世人對我失望
Lifting me up (Lifting me up), lifting me up (Yeah) 諂媚奉承我 讚美抬舉我
And tearing me down (Down), tearing me down (Down, down) 最終再將我毀的遍體連傷
I'll take responsibility for everything I've done (Yeah) 我會為我所做所為 負上全額責任
Holding it against me (Yeah) like you're the holy one (Yeah) 如此與我不對盤 總認為自己高高在上

[Pre-Chorus: Justin Bieber]
I had a chip on my shoulder, had to let it go 肩上負著一道缺口 是時候放下向前
'Cause unforgiveness keeps them in control 不去寬恕罪惡 使他們保持冷靜
I came in with good intentions then I let it go 帶著好意前來 最終卻只能作罷
And now I really wanna know 現在我真的想好好釐清

[Chorus: Justin Bieber & Shawn Mendes]
But what if I, what if I trip? (Oh) 但要是我中途跌了個跤
What if I, what if I fall? (I fall) 摔得徹底 爬不起身
Then am I the monster? (Am I the monster?) 要是我成了無人愛的怪物
Just let me know (Let me know) 那請讓我知道
And what if I, what if I sin? (Oh) 要是我全身浸滿了罪惡
And what if I, what if I break? 毀滅破碎 不復能見
Then am I the monster? (Am I the monster?) 成了沒人愛 沒人要的怪物
Just let me know (Oh, please just let me know, yeah) 那請第一時間讓我知道 

[Outro: Justin Bieber & Shawn Mendes]
La-da-da-duh-duh (But what if I fall?) (要是我最終沉淪迷失)
La-da-da-duh-duh-duh-na
La-da-da-da-duh-duh
La-da-da-duh-duh-duh-na
La-da-da-duh-duh (Please don't let me fall) (那請拉住我別讓我下沉)
La-da-da-duh-duh-duh-na
La-da-da-da-duh-duh (Oh, please don't let me fall) (請別讓我沉淪下去)
La-da-da-duh-duh-duh-na

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    階梯 JT 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()