「卡蜜拉·卡貝羅」的圖片搜尋結果

`

今天要來介紹這首卡蜜拉靠北喔(XD) 於12月即將推出的新專輯<Romance>中釋出的第三首歌曲Cry For Me

前面兩首Liar & Shameless 個人覺得都不錯 但是都有點美中不足的地方

這首是我目前聽來最順耳的

Camila這首的副歌非常抓耳洗腦

有留言說有點Ellie Goulding的風味XD

的確是有點這樣的感覺啦XD

這首同時也是我家寶貝Ryan參與製作的喔~

#

[Intro]
Hmm-hmm, hey

[Verse 1]
Yeah, you look so happy walking down the street, don't you, baby? (Don't you, baby?) 當你穿越街道時看來是那麼的開心 寶貝難道不是嗎 (難道不是嗎)
Did you for-get, you said that in this lifetime you can never get over me? 你難道忘記 你說過你這一生永遠無法離開我
Are you over me? (Uh) 難道你打算終結這一切

[Pre-Chorus]
When I said I hope you're happy, didn't mean it 當我說希望你開心時 我根本沒那麼意思
Never thought you'd be so good at moving on 從未想過你是那麼擅長開始新生活
When I'm lying wide awake, you're probably sleeping (Ha) 當我輾轉反側難以入眠 你早已睡的香甜
And maybe what I'm thinking is wrong 或許我全部都想錯了吧

[Chorus]
I want you to cry for me, cry for me 我想要你為我哭泣 為我傷心流淚
Say you'd d-d-die for me, die for me 說你願意為我而死 為我犧牲性命
And if you can't, then baby, lie for me, lie for me (Huh) 若你無法 請你說謊騙我 不用誠實以待
'Cause you haunt me when I'm dreamin' 睡覺時你依舊讓我魂牽夢縈
And it's time you know the feeling 是時候讓你也感同身受一下了
So cry for me 為了我哭泣吧

[Verse 2]
See that pretty life in pictures (Ha) 在相片看見那美好人生
See her lips erasing me (Mm) 看見她的唇抹滅我的印記
You're so good to her, it's vicious 你待她是如此善良 真是太萬惡了
Yeah, she should be thanking me 她是該好好感謝我
Ohh, who's gonna touch you like me? 想請問誰還能如我般的那樣撫觸你
Yeah, tell me, who? 告訴我啊 還有誰能
Who can make you forget about me? 誰能讓我把你徹底忘記

[Pre-Chorus]
When I said I hope you're happy, didn't mean it 當我說希望你開心時 我根本沒那麼意思
Never thought you'd be so good at moving on (On, on) 從未想過你是那麼擅長開始新生活 (從未想過)
When I'm lying wide awake, you're probably sleeping (Sleeping) 當我輾轉反側難以入眠 你早已睡的香甜 (睡的酣甜)
And maybe what I'm thinking is wrong 或許我全部都想錯了吧

[Chorus]
I want you to cry for me, cry for me 我想要你為我哭泣 為我傷心流淚
Say you'd d-d-die for me, die for me 說你願意為我而死 為我犧牲性命
And if you can't, then baby, lie for me, lie for me 若你無法 請你說謊騙我 不用誠實以待
'Cause you haunt me when I'm dreamin' 睡覺時你依舊讓我魂牽夢縈
And it's time you know the feeling 是時候讓你也感同身受一下了
So, baby, won't you cry for me, cry for me? (Cry) 寶貝 你能夠為了我流下眼淚 哭泣難過嗎
Say you'd d-d-die for me, die for me (Oh, won't you cry?) 說你願意為了我赴死 為了我犧牲奉獻
And if you can't, then baby, lie for me, lie for me 若你做不到 至少說個謊好蒙騙我
'Cause you haunt me when I'm dreamin' 因為你在我夢中依舊縈繞著
And it's time you know the feeling 是時候該讓你也體驗這感受
So cry for me 請為我哭泣吧

[Bridge]
Why won't you cry? 你為何不哭泣
Tears in my eyes, yeah 眼淚在眼眶打轉
And you're okay, you're okay 你過得很好 有了新人生目標
How can you be okay? 你到底為何能那麼安然
No, why won't you cry? 你為何不會難過 哭不出來

[Chorus]
I want you to cry for me, cry for me (Oh, yeah) 我想要你為我哭泣 為我傷心流淚 (沒錯)
Say you'd d-d-die for me, die for me 說你願意為我而死 為我犧牲性命
And if you can't, then baby, lie for me, lie for me 若你無法 請你說謊騙我 不用誠實以待
(baby, lie for me, lie for me) (寶貝 說個謊騙我 不用誠實以告)
'Cause you haunt me when I'm dreamin'  睡覺時你依舊讓我魂牽夢縈
(Haunt me when I'm dreamin') (在我夢裡不斷縈繞)
And it's time you know the feeling 是時候讓你也感同身受一下了
(And it's time you know the feeling) (你也該了解這感受了)
So, baby, won't you cry for me, cry for me? (Cry out, yeah) 寶貝 你能夠為了我流下眼淚 哭泣難過嗎 (大聲哭出來吧)
Say you'd d-d-die for me, die for me (Cry out, yeah) 說你願意為了我赴死 為了我犧牲奉獻 (大聲哭出來吧)
And if you can't, then baby, lie for me, lie for me 若你做不到 至少說個謊好蒙騙我
'Cause you haunt me when I'm dreamin' 因為你在我夢中依舊縈繞著
And it's time you know the feeling (Oh, baby) 是時候該讓你也體驗這感受 (親愛的是時候了)
So cry for me 請為我哭泣吧

[Outro]
Cry for me 為我哭泣

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    階梯 JT 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()