「ariana grande sweetener album cover」的圖片搜尋結果

今天帶來的Sweetener翻譯是這首Everytime

當初一聽到這首就驚艷不已

不愧是Max製作的歌啊(是有多嫌棄PharrelXDD)

這首歌曲有許多網友猜測是在講Mac

個人也覺得非常有可能

兩個人的愛情即使火熱 卻總是造成對方的負擔

不是講Mac那會是在講誰呢?

#

[Intro]
Back to you, back to you, back to you 回到你身邊 終究還是回到了你身邊
Back to you, back to you, back to you 回到你身邊 最後還是回到了你身邊
I go back to you, back to you, back to you every time 每次到最後 總會回到你身邊 每一次都會

[Verse 1]
I get tired of your no-shows 厭倦了你每次的缺席
You get tired of my control (yeah) 你厭倦了我的控制 (沒錯)
They keep telling me to let go 身邊的人都叫我該放手
But I don't really let go when I say so (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 但由於我已獻出一切 我無法真正放手 (沒錯 我根本無法)
I keep giving people blank stares (yeah) 不斷給他人那種空洞的瞪視 (沒錯)
I'm so different when you're not there (yeah, yeah) 沒了你在身邊 一切似乎都不一樣了
It's like something out of Shakespeare (yeah) 就像莎士比亞筆下的故事般
Because I'm really not here when you're not there 當你不在我身邊時 我總是魂不守舍

[Pre-Chorus]
I've tried to fight our energy 曾經也試著對抗彼此間的能量
But every time I think I'm free (yeah, woo!) 每次我總認為自己自由了 (沒錯 我是的)

[Chorus]
You get high and call on the regular 總把自己搞到嗨 日日夜夜呼喚著我
I get weak and fall like a teenager 變得脆弱 感覺自己回到青少年時期
Why, oh why does God keep bringing me back to you? 為什麼 為什麼上帝一直把你帶回來給我
I get drunk, pretend that I'm over it 灌醉自己 假裝一切都沒事了
Self-destruct, show up like an idiot 自我毀滅 感覺就像白癡一樣
Why, oh why does God keep bringing me back to you? 為什麼 到底為什麼 上帝要一直把你帶回我身邊

[Post-Chorus]
I go back to you, back to you, back to you 回到你身邊 最後總會回到你身邊
Back to you, back to you, back to you 回到你身邊 最後終究會回到你身邊
I go back to you, back to you, back to you every time 我回到你身邊 每一次總會回到你身邊

[Verse 2]
Just when I get on a new wave (yeah) 就在我踏上人生新旅程之時
Boy, you look at me and I slip outta my lace 男孩你的一個注視 讓我又再次卸下心防
They keep calling me a head-case 身邊的人都說我太傻太蠢
'Cause I can't make a good case why we can't change 就因為我不符合他們的期望 難道我們無法改變嗎

[Pre-Chorus]
I've tried to fight our energy (yee, yee!) 曾經也試著對抗彼此間的能量 (沒錯 我試過)
But every time I think I'm free (yeah) 每次我總認為自己自由了 (沒錯 我是的)

[Chorus]
You get high and call on the regular 總把自己搞到嗨 日日夜夜呼喚著我
I get weak and fall like a teenager 變得脆弱 感覺自己回到青少年時期
Why, oh why does God keep bringing me back to you? 為什麼 為什麼上帝一直把你帶回來給我
I get drunk, pretend that I'm over it 灌醉自己 假裝一切都沒事了
Self-destruct, show up like an idiot 自我毀滅 感覺就像白癡一樣
Why, oh why does God keep bringing me back to you? 為什麼 到底為什麼 上帝要一直把你帶回我身邊

[Post-Chorus]
I go back to you, back to you, back to you (I go back to you) 回到你身邊 終究還是回到了你身邊 (回到你身邊)
Back to you, back to you, back to you (back to you) 回到你身邊 最後還是回到了你身邊 (還是回到了你身邊)
I go back to you, back to you, back to you every time (I go) 每次到最後 總會回到你身邊 每一次都會 (我都會)
I go back to you, back to you, back to you (yeah!)  回到你身邊 最後總會回到你身邊 (沒錯我會)
Back to you, back to you, back to you 回到你身邊 最後終究會回到你身邊
I go back to you, back to you, back to you every time 我回到你身邊 每一次總會回到你身邊

arrow
arrow

    階梯 JT 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()